Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WIP Wednesday

The first thing I did when I woke up this morning (after feeding the baby, of course I fed the baby first) was cast on a new project.
Convertible Fingerless Gloves from Patons "Next Steps Seven- Mittens and Gloves" Book
Using Inca Sportlace and size 2 DPNs
Before I finished knitting the first row (indeed, the first needle of the first row) I remembered that it's Wednesday!!! I dug out an old project to work on instead.
Back of Bernat Harcore sweater
I even looked into intarsia so that when I get there I won't be so scared.
The intarsia on the back is easier than the skull on the front, which is why I'm working it first.
Luckily the chunky was asleep and I got all the bottom stranding done
Six rows before the beginning of the intarsia, a huge garbage truck went by and startled the baby awake. He was so scared; he sleep-crawled to me while screaming.
So, I didn't make it to the intarsia. Next time, maybe. I am a chicken, I know, but working on those huge chunky needles is a pain and I felt like moving on.....
Moving on to those convertible gloves ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥