Saturday, January 7, 2012

So I'm a loose hooker.

I always have to go down at least two hook sizes.

Check out free pattern Grizzly here.
I love my new bum hat.
Notes:
  • Size H hook
  • Mostly Cascade 220 but some Wool-Ease snuck in there as well
  • Fits purrrrfect but I had to end it short to prevent it becoming a purse. (By about 5 rows)
  • This is my first crocheted hat ever!!! <3
  • Please don't look at the back because I'm not good at stripes yet
  • Okay fine:
  • I might have to make another one.


So that was my adventure for today. I didn't cast on for my newest sweater yet. I think it would be best if I made a bunch of quick projects to remind myself I don't completely suck. Sometimes ya just gotta do that.

I think my next project is going to be some mittens. I'm thinking the Convertible Owl ones. But I might go Totoro instead.

Please comment if you think my hat needs a pompom of epic proportions. I'm not sure.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not one for doing pompoms for my hats. I think it looks good just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥