Thursday, January 5, 2012

Unsung Hero

My handknits get a lot of wear. And it is beginning to show.
When my sweaters start to earn the term "ratty" or "pilly" it's time to bust out my favorite little knitting tool:
Best 2 dollars I ever spent. Amazon link here
Check out these before and after pics.
Yes I wore this fuzzy beast in public.
It took only a quick conversation with a cute cashier for me to realize the horror.
Ahhhh... soft again
Really, this little puppy works wonders. In only a few minutes I had a nice little handful of lint for the garbage man.
And I can wear my sweaters in public again, without shame.
Thank you, de-fuzzer thing. You are my hero.

1 comment:

  1. I need to get myself one of those. My favourite sweater is starting to look a little on the ratty side.
    -Nicole
    Knit, Nicole, Knit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥