Saturday, July 7, 2012

POST!


First published in 1938, this book has been regarded as a must-have by knitters worldwide. I have passed it up at my local library for being too "boring" (i.e. drawings instead of photographs, wordy, black and white, "outdated") but I decided it was time that I got myself a copy. After all, I had passed up EZ's Knitting Without Tears for the very same reason and only gave it a chance when I found it for $2.50 at my local library bookstore!
I got this copy of Mary Thomas's Knitting Book online for .93 cents plus shipping and handling. A total of about $3.99. I can't wait to read it and come back and tell you more about it!
I'm sure it will be a fascinating read.

2 comments:

  1. What a score! Looking forward to reading your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! So hurry up and post it alreadyyy! oh and the heat is no excuse! lol jk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥