Wednesday, January 16, 2013

In case you've noticed...

I didn't finish my sweater.
I sewed the steek, I cut the steek, and I picked up the steek stitches.


I knit the button band, I knit the buttonholes, and I started to bind off.
STARTED to bind off.

Aaaaand I just didn't quite finish that bit.

It's been in a state of 75% bound off for about 3 days now.
I think it's time to get in gear and finish this puppy! Especially if I want to wear it tomorrow. I mean, it is my day off and all, so I get to wear my own human clothing instead of stupid blue slave shirt.

I think I'll get right on that! Sew on the buttons and everything. Really, I think I'm a chicken and I'm scared I'm going to finish the bind off and decide I hate the whole thing. But no fear! I mean, honestly, I made that sweater with my own little hands and so what if it isn't exactly perfect. Right?

1 comment:

  1. Get on that! You KNOW that once you finish you're going ti love it. Besides, you made it by hand- it's not supposed to be perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥